My 2nd Pregnancy

Get your free online pregnancy calendar from WhatToExpect.com

Thursday, October 14, 2010

My Emotional Ride (9 weeks pregs)

    Every day I cry about something. It's crazy! At first I didn't realize that I was definitely on the beginning of my hormonal rollercoaster, but now, I know. I cried because I was afraid my husband would die; I cried because I was tired; I cried because I thought I was being a bad wife since I was crying so much. Ridiculous, I know. I had to inform Del that I wasn't hating him or really mad at him, I was just emotional and upset. Hopefully since I've had my enlightenment I will be able to control these emotions a little bit better.
    Today was my first day back to work; Monday and Tuesday we were on fall break and Wednesday I went to the Atlanta Board of Realtors orientation. I felt well rested this morning, thanks to the good love I received last night : ), so I wasn't annoyed when I was asked to cover a teacher's class as soon as I walked into the building. I found myself teaching exponential expressions, something I know very little about, but I was happy that I got to spend some time getting to know some of the freshmen. Second period, I was aked to cover a SAT prep class. I was little annoyed by this but all I had to was sit there on the computer. By lunch, I was drained and I really wanted to go home. Thank goodness for Kim and her Pickidilies food because it really gave me a boost of energy.
     This evening should be interesting, Del is going to have drinks with a co-worker so I will have Elyjah. I don't know how long this energy boost will last; hopefully long enough to get atleast a couple of hours of quality time with my son.
   Pregnancy is hard work on both the mind and the body! I almost forgot how draining this process is. It will all be worth it in the end though.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment