My 2nd Pregnancy

Get your free online pregnancy calendar from WhatToExpect.com

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Anxiety and Fear

   This past weekend was very eventful, to say the least. It started off early Saturday morning having to go to my real estate class. The class is 6 weeks long and teaches me how to become a better agent, i.e get more clients. I'm already finding it difficult because of the amount of work that needs to be done each day. I work a full time job and have to be a wife and mother when I get home. I guess I need to find some way to fit it all in. Anyway, after class I returned home and Delmon left for his second job. Only a few minutes had passed before Elyjah started throwing up. I did not know why and I started freaking out. He was sick all day Saturday : (  Of course all my plans for real estate and house-work went out the window.
    On Sunday, Elyjah started feeling better by the early afternoon, thank goodness. So I proceeded to do my normal Sunday cleaning routine. Sometime in the evening I noticed some light spotting. Of course I immediately paniced. My wonderful husband calmed me down and reassured me that it was normal. I love that man. He's my rock : ) It makes me tear up as I think about it and type it. So, we looked it up on google, of course, and the many resources we found said that it was normal during the first part of pregnancy.
    Today, Tuesday, I have a doctors appointment with a high-risk ob/gyn. I'm really excited to meet him and ask him all the questions that have been on my mind since after Elyjah's birth. This pregnancy has been slightly terrified and anxious but very excited. Hopefully he will have some answers for me, we shall see....

No comments:

Post a Comment