My 2nd Pregnancy

Get your free online pregnancy calendar from WhatToExpect.com

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Exciting Day

I am a very impatient person to say the least. I'm not suppose to get my monthly cycle until this Saturday but I just couldn't wait. My husband and I have been trying to have a baby for only one month now so I did not expect to be pregnant. Well anyway, after work yesterday I went to Wal-Mart and got a couple items along with a first response pregnancy test. I optd to get the non-digital one with 3 sticks because it was 4 dollars cheaper. So I went home and took the test. There was one dark pink line and one light pink line. I didn't trust it so I waited until my husband came home and I took another..same thing happened. Now it clearly states on the instructions that this could happen but I just did not trust it. I ended up going back to Walmart to get a digital test after much discussion with my husband (I felt stupid going back there and asking for another test from the same cashier. I tried walgreens first but there tests were 7 dollars more). I came home and took another test and that one said the words "YES+". I was so happy and excited I wanted to cry. My husband was also extremely happy about our new little one. The entire situation is still unreal to me but I have an appointment next Wednesday with a high risk obgyn. I'm so so happy I can barely contain myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment